** NON-RETURNABLE **
Must be purchased in full carton quantities - 2 sq. per carton - 20 pcs. per carton.
Special order item, lead time is 3-4 weeks. Please contact customer service at 800.236.1528.
Our chat feature is also available to ask questions or place an order.
- The Natural Look of Painted or Stained Cedar. Whether it is a Victorian reproduction, a New England saltbox or a modern beach house get-away, we offer the rich look of natural cedar without the expense and heavy maintenance. You can create a home to be proud of with Monogram's designer palette of over 40 siding and trim colors. Inspired by nature, these colors are designed to harmonize home and environment.
- Heavy-Duty .046" thickness
- TrueTexture™ rough cedar finish molded from real cedar boards
- Patented STUDfinder™ is designed for accurate and secure installation
- RigidForm™ 220 Technology has been tested to withstand wind load pressures up to 220 mph
- CertiLock™ self-aligning, post-formed positive lock
- 3/4" panel projection
- Virtually maintenance free, never needs painting
- Class 1(A) fire rating
- Lifetime limited warranty
- 32 low-gloss solid colors
- 7 low-gloss wood-tone blends
Product Specifications TableProduct DetailsApplicationVinyl SidingCollectionMonogramColorHearthstoneManufacturer's Color Code19Exposure10 in.Product / Material CompositionVinylProduct CategoryLap SidingProduct ClassVinyl SidingProduct ProfileDouble 5 DutchlapStyleDutchlapSurface TextureRough CedarDimensionsDimension10 in. x 12 ft.Length12 ft.Width10 in.Height10 in.Thickness.046 in.WarrantyWarrantyLifetime LimitedVendorVendor NameCertainteed Siding