RETURNED POLICY STATEMENT
To offer you the best possible service, we will make every reasonable effort in support of returning merchandise originally purchased from Wausau Supply Company (WSC).
We acknowledge that material returns are a necessary component of the sales process. We believe our policies to be fair and equitable. Our intent is to provide timely services, receive only materials that are resalable as new, and maintain the integrity of our policies.
- Please review your order with our driver at the time of delivery. The WSC driver will note any shipping errors or claims of damage. The driver will ensure appropriate and timely corrections are made.
- Complete the Return Goods Authorization (RGA) form online and send to [email protected] when your product to be returned is available for pick up.
- Should your product not be available at the time of pick up, the original RGA will be canceled. Please complete a new Return Goods Authorization when the product is available at your location.
- As part of our returned goods receiving process, we inspect for product and quantity accuracy, as well as product integrity. We strive to put product back into inventory that we would be proud to sell to you again.
- Should any discrepancies arise during our receiving process, you will be contacted by a Customer Service Representative.
- Generally, returned product that does not meet integrity standards will be disposed of with no credit given.We acknowledge the impact this may cause, thus we’ll provide appropriate information in advance of this action being taken.
- A Return Goods Authorization will be issued based on invoice cost, less a 25% restocking fee.
- Returned goods will be accepted within 120 days of the invoice date.
- EWP returns will be accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- For WSC to sell the product as new, the packaging and product need to be uncompromised. Things to look for include: watermarks and/or damage, rips, tears, punctures, scratches or dirt/grime. If a product can be made resalable through cleaning, please do so prior to filling out an RGA as cleaning and/or repackaging is not part of the WSC return process.
- A key step in the return receipt process is the transportation from your facility to ours. Please ensure the product is packaged and/or palletized so that it can be safely and securely transported to WSC.
- Our driver will refuse any product that does not meet safety and quality standards.
Due to their perishable or custom nature, the following products are not considered returnable:
- Product not stocked at a WSC location
- Product noted as non-returnable on the original order acknowledgment
- Discontinued and Closeout items
- All stone product
- Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF)
- Concrete Pouring Tubes
- EWP: 18" & 24" OSB Rim, 24" LVL, Architectural GluLam Beams & Columns, 70, 90, 230, 360 & 560 Series Joists