Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Terms and conditions of product sales are limited to those contained herein. By accepting delivery of the products described in Wausau Supply Company invoice or other Wausau Supply Company documentation,Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms & conditions of Sale unless Customer & Wausau Supply have signed a separate agreement which would govern. These terms & conditions of sale constitute a binding contract between Customer and Wausau Supply and are referred to herein as either terms &conditions or agreement Customer accepts these terms & conditions of sale by making a purchase, placing an order or otherwise shopping on Wausau Supply's website. These terms & conditions are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms & conditions of sale posted on the website at the time Customer places an order will govern the order in question, unless otherwise agreed in writing by Wausau Supply &Customer.
- Prices - All prices, discounts and transportation charges are in US Dollars and are subject to change without notice. Prices shall be Wausau Supply's current prices in effect on the date of acceptance of the order unless otherwise agreed to by Customer and Wausau Supply. All general or special taxes, duties, fees, freight and insurance costs and any other charges imposed on or in connection with the order shall be paid by the Customer in addition to the price quoted or invoiced.
- Customer may not cancel or modify any special orders or production orders except upon terms in writing by Wausau Supply. In the event of cancellation or modification, Customer shall compensate Wausau Supply for all resultant costs and damages. All undelivered product may be canceled by Wausau Supply, without incurring any liability to Customer if production becomes impracticable.
- Orders are not binding on Wausau Supply until accepted by Wausau Supply. All orders are subject to Wausau Supply management approval. Written quotes are void unless accepted within thirty (30) days from date of issue.
- Delivery will be arranged by Wausau Supply and will use its reasonable business efforts to meet any scheduled dates, but does not guarantee to meet them. Failure to make any shipments by scheduled dates does not constitute a cause for cancellation or damages of any character. In the event of delay in delivery requested by the Customer or caused by the Customer, Wausau Supply shall store products at Customer's risk and expense.
- Wausau Supply shall deliver the products to the Delivery Point. Partial shipments shall be permitted. Wausau Supply is not responsible for any loss, damage or delay which may occur after delivering product to the Delivery Point. Title passes when product is delivered to the Delivery Point. Customer shall inspect the product upon receipt and any claims for shortages or other errors must be noted at the time of Delivery on Wausau Supply documents and supported by signed documentation. Claims for shortages or other errors must be made in writing to Wausau Supply within 10 days of receipt. Failure to give such notice shall constitute unqualified acceptance and a waiver of all such claims by Customer. No products may be returned to Wausau Supply for any reason without prior written authorization.
Terms and Conditions of Payment
Our standard terms are ¾% 15 days, Net 30 days*.
We consider a payment made on the day we receive the check in our office. We do not use the date on the check or the postmark date as the payment date. Payments made after the discount date are considered late and ineligible for any discount. Any discount taken beyond these parameters will be billed back to you on a new invoice with the PO: “Unearned Discount”.
Accounts having past due balances are subject to delayed shipments until account is current.
Delinquent accounts are subject to a 1.5% per month service charge.
*For eligible customers.
A service fee of $30.00 will be charged on each returned check.
California Proposition 65 Warning Requirements
Due to the nature of your business, you may be obligated to comply with Prop 65 warning requirements. Retailers who sell and/or distribute products into the stream of commerce in California are required to give a “clear and reasonable warning” for products containing one or more chemicals on the Prop 65 chemical list, then post a warning sign displaying “either at the point of sale or display of the products in a manner likely to be seen by the purchaser.” §25607.10. Additionally, Internet sellers must provide product-specific Prop 65 warnings on their website (on the product display or prior to the completion of the purchase), for all products for which a Prop 65 warning is required.Wausau Supply cannot give any legal advice about Proposition 65 issues, so please refer to your legal department and www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information. Wausau Supply Co. manufactured product specifics can be provided upon request.
For products produced by manufacturers, we have no direct liability for manufacturer’s warranties and/or guarantees. We warrant no products either express or implied, other than to pass on the manufacturer’s warranty.
RETURNED POLICY STATEMENT
To offer you the best possible service, we will make every reasonable effort in support of returning merchandise originally purchased from Wausau Supply Company (WSC).
We acknowledge that material returns are a necessary component of the sales process. We believe our policies to be fair and equitable. Our intent is to provide timely services, receive only materials that are resalable as new, and maintain the integrity of our policies.
- Please review your order with our driver at the time of delivery. The WSC driver will note any shipping errors or claims of damage. The driver will ensure appropriate and timely corrections are made.
- Complete the Return Goods Authorization (RGA) form online and send to [email protected] when your product to be returned is available for pick up.
- Should your product not be available at the time of pick up, the original RGA will be canceled. Please complete a new Return Goods Authorization when the product is available at your location.
- As part of our returned goods receiving process, we inspect for product and quantity accuracy, as well as product integrity. We strive to put product back into inventory that we would be proud to sell to you again.
- Should any discrepancies arise during our receiving process, you will be contacted by a Customer Service Representative.
- Generally, returned product that does not meet integrity standards will be disposed of with no credit given.We acknowledge the impact this may cause, thus we’ll provide appropriate information in advance of this action being taken.
- A Return Goods Authorization will be issued based on invoice cost, less a 25% restocking fee.
- Returned goods will be accepted within 120 days of the invoice date.
- EWP returns will be accepted within 30 days of the invoice date.
- For WSC to sell the product as new, the packaging and product need to be uncompromised. Things to look for include: watermarks and/or damage, rips, tears, punctures, scratches or dirt/grime. If a product can be made resalable through cleaning, please do so prior to filling out an RGA as cleaning and/or repackaging is not part of the WSC return process.
- A key step in the return receipt process is the transportation from your facility to ours. Please ensure the product is packaged and/or palletized so that it can be safely and securely transported to WSC.
- Our driver will refuse any product that does not meet safety and quality standards.
Due to their perishable or custom nature, the following products are not considered returnable:
- Product not stocked at a WSC location
- Product noted as non-returnable on the original order acknowledgment
- Discontinued and Closeout items
- All stone product
- Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF)
- Concrete Pouring Tubes
- EWP: 18" & 24" OSB Rim, 24" LVL, Architectural GluLam Beams & Columns, 70, 90, 230, 360 & 560 Series Joists
We understand that you could have utilized another service to fill your needs. You choose us. This means you trust us to help you meet your customer’s expectations. It means we need to do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it. We commit to give you our best effort. Thank you for choosing us.